Zac grew up fishing primarily small streams around his hometown in Buffalo, Wyoming where he worked in a small fishing shop and guided fly fishing trips. Since then, he has caught every genetically pure, native cutthroat subspecies in existence — with a bamboo fly rod, started Fish Whispering, a cable TV fly fishing show, and found a home in Montana where he continues to guide and make bamboo fly rods. Zac enjoys the whole experience of being on the water and fooling fish, especially with traditional gear, like glass and bamboo rods, furled leaders and flies tied with natural materials. However, he also loves using newer techniques such as Euro-nymphing and using any fly necessary to find fish.
The price reflected is for a deposit only. See full rate details in description below. You are paying for a deposit only. You will work with the guide to choose a final date.
- One-on-one, private instruction
- Can be tailored to all levels of fly fishing experience
- Premium quality rod & reel use included
- Leaders, tippet, and flies included
- Lunch included with all full day trips
- All guides are CPR and first aid certified
- Available for corporate events and retreats
- Customize a trip for any amount of time
- All skill levels are welcomed
Rates & Other Info:
- Trips are based on 1-2 anglers.
- Full Day Guided Trip – Wade/Float…………………$550/day
*Only available by the day (not less for half days). Don’t have to fish for the entire day.
- Add $250 for a wading trip with up to 3 people.
- Wading Trip…………………$425
- Included in Cost:
- Transportation to/from Butte, Montana
- Fishing Supplies
- Well-trained dogs allowed on boat
- Contact Zac about larger groups
- Trips after September 2018 & 2019 dates can be set by appointment only
About Zac Sexton:
Booking and Cancellation Policy:
At the time of booking we require a $100 non-refundable deposit. We will charge your credit card at the time of booking for the initial deposit and the remaining balance is due at the end of your trip.
Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the first day of your trip will relieve you of any obligation to pay the remaining balance of the full trip rate and your trip will be canceled. The unpaid balance of the full trip rate will be due if the cancellation of your trip occurs within 30 days of the first day of your trip.