*South Holston River & Watuga River
Jake began fly fishing at the age of 11 on Pennsylvania’s Kettle Creek. That’s where he fell in love with the sport. Since then fly fishing has taken him from the famous waters of the Rockies to the technical tail waters of the South. Jake was introduced to the euro style nymphing and has been helping people fly fish better in the streams of Pennsylvania and Tennessee for the last several years.
The price reflected is for a deposit only. See full rate details in description below. Dates shown are for 2019 only.
Note Before Buying:
- The date you are choosing is not final. Jake will work with you to confirm the final date.
- For questions call 724-961-4234
- One-on-one, private instruction with me on the South Holston/Watuga Rivers in Tennessee
- Can be tailored to all levels of fly fishing experience
- Premium quality rod & reel use included
- Leaders, tippet, and flies included
- Lunch included with all full day trips
- All guides are CPR and first aid certified
- Available for corporate events and retreats
- Customize a trip for any amount of time
- All skill levels are welcomed
Trips are based on one or two anglers.
Full Day Guided Trip – Wade/Float…………………$450/day
Half Day Guided Trip – Wade/Float…………………$325/day
Guided/Instructional trips for Wild Eastern TN Trout!
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
At the time of booking we require a $100 non-refundable deposit. We will charge your credit card at the time of booking for the initial deposit and the remaining balance is due at the end of your trip.
Cancellation more than 14 days prior to the first day of your trip will relieve you of any obligation to pay the remaining balance of the full trip rate and your trip will be canceled. The unpaid balance of the full trip rate will be due if the cancellation of your trip occurs within 14 days of the first day of your trip.