Josh grew up in Indian Head in the mountains of the Laurel Highlands in Southwest PA. He graduated from Penn State with a B.S. in Wildlife and Fisheries Science where he spent much of his free time on either Spring, Fishing, or Penn’s Creek. Those streams kept him in the area after college and have continued to serve as his classroom. Josh has been competing for years as a member of Team Freestone.
The price reflected is for a deposit only. See full rate details in description below.
Note Before Buying: If interested in a half-day trip, please follow the same steps but inquire within the order notes on the checkout/confirmation page.
- One-on-one, private instruction with Josh Keslar
- Can be tailored to all levels of fly fishing experience
- Premium quality rod & reel use included
- Leaders, tippet, and flies included
- Lunch included with all full day trips
- All guides are CPR and first aid certified
- Available for corporate events and retreats
- Customize a trip for any amount of time
- All skill levels are welcomed
Trips are based on one or two anglers.
Full Day Guided Trip – Wade…………………$400/day
Half Day Guided Trip – Wade…………………$275/day
Guided/Instructional trips for Wild Central PA Trout!
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
At the time of booking we require a $100 non-refundable deposit. We will charge your credit card at the time of booking for the initial deposit and the remaining balance is due at the end of your trip.
Cancellation more than 14 days prior to the first day of your trip will relieve you of any obligation to pay the remaining balance of the full trip rate and your trip will be canceled. The unpaid balance of the full trip rate will be due if the cancellation of your trip occurs within 14 days of the first day of your trip.