This is the translucent fritz material used to tie the jelly blobs that have taken still waters by storm. The fibers (15mm) are completely translucent and bonded to a micro core. This is a very user friendly fritz. Try to pack in as many turns as possible when tying with jelly to get a more translucent effect. Mixing colors can result in amazing effects.
* Advances in technology and materials have allowed FNF to take their award winning Jelly and improve it.
* More Movement. Twice the fluorescence.
* Brighter colors. Softer in the fish mouths.
* More translucency.
* Still keeping all the other great qualities of original jelly fritz.
* This is the most technically advanced material available.