Our glass beads are the highest quality Japanese beads available on the market, have an endless number of uses from midges to streamers, and come in some great colors.
-Glass Bead sizing:
* Midge – 15/0 (Approx/ 1.5mm) Roughly 200+ beads per pack (around 1 gram)
* Small – 11/0 (Approx/ 2.2mm) Roughly 150+ beads per pack (around 1 gram)
-Bead coating/effect definitions below ( ) :
* Opaque (OP) – the opposite of translucent. You cannot see through the bead, they are solid colored.
* Transparent (TR) – the opposite of opaque. You can see through these beads.
* Lined (L) – a metallic or opaque coating on the inside of the hole. This bead itself is either transparent or translucent so that this effect can be seen.
* Metallic (MT) – a finish that makes a finished bead look like metal.